Friday, June 26, 2009

Guess what...We have a four-legged friend with a tail!

Yes, we have added to our organized chaos and extended our love and patience to an Airedale. He was very hard to choose from the litter as they were all so cute. There were two litters this spring and he was the runt from the first litter and they wanted him to grow. His two-week younger siblings looked very different as they had lots of Teddy hair, so I had an extremely hard time choosing as I went alone. We should have got a sitter and both went, but that would have been too smart! Anyway, home from Woodstock I brought him. He's very mild tempered and the first few days were lots of fun. The kids still have bundles of excitement and each day he does something new, they help out all day long as we got him the day after school ended - I kind of call it Father's Day for Adam. What a gift! Initially I wanted a Lakeland, and probably still do as I love his stage and sixze right now, but Adam really wanted the larger version adn that led us to "Rusty". It's so cute to hear Cadence say it. She's actually been quite rough with him, and today I ehard his first growl. But he's a great sleeper and very mild temperment, so we're lucky. Oh yes, would you like to see some photos?








No comments: