Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Life Is Good

We are a very blessed family and I am so thankful for our health and for the opportunity to be at home with the kids. Each year Adam and I wonder what our next adventure will be but we are thankful for each other and for family and friends. Enjoy the moments, every one of them.

"Worry looks around, Faith looks up." ~ unknown



Kianna - soon to be 10 years old.



Cadence 2yrs(left) Kalyssa 4yrs(right)



Caleb 5 yrs with me at a Hockey practice



Crazy Cadence on a bike in the snow!



Cassia's "All About Me" poster (8yrs soon)

1 comment:

Prentices said...

Yay Amanda! I don't know how you fit in time to update the blog with so much fun stuff and information, but I'm so glad you did!

Too many cute shots to comment on, but everyone looks so grown-up and like they're having so much fun with two cool parents. Miss you all!